Introducing the ultimate install-and-forget pump motor.
A complete upgrade, Ultra Series vertical pump motors combine all the benefits of rugged and reliable X$D Ultra materials with advanced thrust and cooling technologies. All ratings of the Ultra family are fully inverter-duty exceeding NEMA MG1-31 requirements. Ultra motors are completely NEMA premium efficient, meeting IEEE 841 levels with a full cast iron frame, inline, high thrust, space heaters, and a non-reverse ratchet. Durable construction meets the requirements in a wide range of vertical hollow and solid shaft motor applications.
Features & Benefits:
• All lines fully inverter-duty
• NEMA Premium Efficient - all lines
• Low temperature rise, Class H insulation
• Precision RCF data (+/- 5%)
• Improved axial ball ratchet systems for better equipment protection
• Effective WPI rodent protection
• Rugged and reliable cast iron construction
• Thrust capability 20% above industry standard for deep well applications
• No water cooling required
• Expanded 449 frame MV capability
• SRC couplings available on stock motors
• Insulated bearing and AEGIS SGR Standard
• Extended bearing life able to meet 100,000-hour (~12 year) requirement
• Standard WPI available in 575V rating
Industry Leading Coil Insulation System
GE pump motors are manufactured standard with a GEGARD2400 insulation system. This system exceeds NEMA MG1-31 (which is 3.1 times the nameplate voltage) for motors operating on inverters.