The Energy Saver NEMA Premium Efficient design meets CSA-Motors and C-390, UL-Component & Insulation System Recognition and CE mark for the 320 frame and smaller.
Five-year warranty is standard. This comprehensive warranty program covers both mechanical and NEMA Premium efficiency performance (60 months operational/66 months maximum from shipment).
• Meets NEMA MG1 table 12-12 premium efficiency
• Inverter Duty per NEMA MG1-31, suitable for variable torque loads of 10:1 and a constant torque load of 5:1 and constant HP 1.5:1
• The frame, end shields and conduit box are a rugged cast iron construction.
• Dual mounting holes to accommodate short and long frame dimension
• A recessed steel-reinforced neoprene slinger minimizes entry of contaminants.
• Exceeds 1000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B-117
• IP-55 enclosure meets the enclosure requirement of IEEE 841
• Suitable for Division 2 enviroment • Chevron Grease SRI #2 (Polyurea)
• 26,280 hours L10 bearing life without life adjustment factors on belted loads
• All 2 pole motors are vibration tested on a rigid base yielding smooth reliable operation
• Patented bearing cooling system for TEFC motors eliminates the need for water cooled thrust bearings