The Energy Saver NEMA Premium Efficient design meets CSA-Motors and C-390, UL-Component & Insulation System Recognition and CE mark for the 320 frame and smaller.
Three-year warranty is standard. This comprehensive warranty program covers both mechanical and NEMA Premium efficiency performance (36 months operational/40 months maximum from shipment).
• Meets NEMA MG1 table 12-12 premium efficiency levels. Tested per IEEE Standard 112, Test Method B.
• The insulation system meets NEMA MG1-31 standards for motors operating on Inverter power at 460 or 575 volts.
• Includes a 10:1 variable torque along with a 4:1 constant torque speed range.
• The frame, end shields, fan cover and conduit box are a rugged cast iron construction.
• A recessed steel-reinforced neoprene slinger minimizes contaminants from entering the bearing cavity.
• Additional HP is available at 1.15 service factor for severe applications.
• A non-hygroscopic, anti-fungus Class F insulation, with an 80C (NEMA B) temperature rise.
• 0.08 in/sec vibration meets the IEEE 841 Standard.