The Temperature Humidity Vibration Combined Test Chamber meets national standards and meets specific testing requirements. It is widely used in electrical and electronic products, automotive parts, materials, etc. through a combination of high and low temperature, low temperature, temperature change, impact, wet heat vibration and other environmental reliability tests.
• With high precision perfect external design, external with double sides cold-rolled plate electrostatic powder-coated material, internal with SUS#304 high temperature resistant stainless steel.
• Insulation material adopts fire resistant high strength PU polyurethane foaming thermal insulating material.
• More than 20% of energy saving is achieved &thanks to the introduction of Japan & German advanced refrigerator control technology.
• Control system and control circuit components all introduced with famous brands.
• IEC 68-2-1 (GB2423.1-2008)
• IEC 68-2-2 (GB2423.2-2008)
• IEC 68-2-3 (GB2423.3-2006)
• IEC 68-2-30 (GB2423.4-2008)
• IEC 68-2-14 (GB2423.22-2008)
• MIL-STD-810D (GJB150.3A-2009)
• MIL-STD-810D (GJB150.4A-2009)
• MIL-STD-810D (GJB150.9A-2009)