Benchtop temperature humidity test chamber also called the small environmental chamber or the mini environmental chamber, which is generally used to test relatively small products.
Benchtop Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber provides a compact footprint and multi-function test performance. It is very popular for labs and product manufacturers to test the various small electronic products, electronic components, and materials with simulating temperature and humidity environment conditions.
• IEC 68-2-1 Test A: Low temperature test method.
• IEC 68-2-2 Test B: High temperature test method.
• IEC 68-2-3 Test CA: Constant damp heat test method.
• IEC 68-2-30 Test CB: Alternating damp heat test method.
• IEC 68-2-14 Test NB: Temperature cycling test method.
• MIL-STD-810D High temperature test method.
• MIL-STD-810D Low temperature test method.
• MIL-STD-810D Damp heat test method.
Features of Benchtop Temperature And Humidity Environmental Test chamber
1. The benchtop temperature and humidity environmental test chamber has excellent functions, beautiful appearance, and good reliability, and is the primary choice for laboratory environment experimental equipment.
2. The inner tank is made of stainless steel, and the outer shell is made of imported steel plate. The sealing strip in the chamber is made of imported high temperature and low temperature resistant silicone rubber, which has excellent sealing and insulation function.
3. The benchtop temperature and humidity environmental test chamber uses air circulation to maintain the uniformity of the temperature in the operating room.