Temperature Humidity Test Chamber
Bell’s Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber is able to simulate a wide range of temperature and humidity environment condition for testing various products and components. It is widely used for basic thermal cycling test and accelerated stress test. We provide 6 standard models, test cabinet from 80L to 1000L, customized size is also available.
1. Introduced Japanese and German refrigeration technology, Energy Saving 20%.
2. Easy operation, available for both fixed value test and programmable test.
3. Available for customized design and provide various options to meet different test requirements.
4. RS485 and RJ45 communications, available to computer remote control.
5. Fog-free observation window and interior light to view product under test.
• IEC68-2-1: Environmental testing – Part 2: Test methods – Tests A: Cold
• IEC68-2-2: Environmental testing for electric and electronic products Test methods – Tests B: Dry Heat
• IEC68-2-3: Environmental testing for electric and electronic products – Part 2: Testing method test Cab: Damp heat Steady state
• IEC68-2-30: Environmental testing for electric and electronic products – Part 2: Test method – Test Db: Damp heat, cyclic (12h+12h cycle)
• IEC68-2-14: Environmental testing for electric and electronic products-Part 2:Test methods-Test N: Change of temperature
• MIL-STD-810D: High temperature test
• MIL-STD-810D: Low temperature test
• MIL-STD-810D: Damp heat test