The PLP-10 is an ultrashort pulsed light source that utilizes a laser diode (LD). It consists of an LD head and a controller. 13 types of LD head are available to accommodate various wavelengths, enabling optical output over a broad wavelength range of 375 nm to 1550 nm.
PLP-10 is an ideal light source for measuring the response of a photodetector device, the characteristics of optical recording device or the lifetime measurement.
Optical output is selectable from window output or FC connector output.
• Ultrashort pulses 50 ps to 130 ps FWHM (typ.)
• High-repetition frequency up to 100 MHz
• Stable output power and oscillation timing
• Built-in trigger delay
• Excitation light source for fluorescence lifetime measurements
• Excitation light source for LIF
• Pulse response measurement of high-speed photodetectors
• Evaluation of an optical recording device
• Photochemical reaction
• Spectrum analysis
• Frequency characteristics of POF communication
• Evaluation of magnetic optical characteristic
• Alternate light source of He-Cd / Ar laser
• Evaluation of macromolecule new material