Manual or Power Rewind Reels
To handle single 1" through 1-1/2" I.D. hose
LP Gas / Propane / Refueling
- Standard hose reel is steel construction, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is available.
- "SB" prefix denotes polished aluminum construction, offering both reduced weight and superior corrosion resistance compared to standard steel construction.
- Explosion-proof reels.
- DPB Series reel is direct drive, eliminating the use of chain and sprockets.
- Choose gear-driven crank rewind, #40 chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor or direct drive hydraulic rewind motor.
- Crank rewind reels and direct drive reels supplied with pinion brake.
- Power rewind reels (chain and sprocket driven) supplied with a strap brake. Other brake and locking devices may be specified.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: flanged riser with 1" female NPT threads. Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel.
- Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Pressures to 350 psi (24 bar).
- Temperatures from -40° F to +350° F (-40° C to +177° C).
- Chain guard available upon request, must be specified.