The Haws® combination safety shower 8300 AXION consists of an emergency body shower with ABS plastic head and an eyewash station with stainless steel bowl. It is the optimal solution for many industrial applications and complies to the standards EN 15154-1, EN 15154-2 and ANSI Z358.1.
The combination emergency shower 8300 AXION comprises an AXION® overhead drench shower and an AXION face+eyewash. The eyewash is activated by a push plate and delivers reliable a compliant water jet for rinsing simultaneously eyes and face. The AXION nozzle of the drench shower is activated by a pull-down handle and delivers a soft and homogenous flow across the entire footprint. The unique AXION system eliminates the main issues of other emergency shower and eyewash systems to provide proper first aid.
• - Water flow body shower: 76 liters/minute
• - Water flow face+eye wash: 14 liters/minute
• - Dimensions (H x W x D): 2363 x 351 x 902 mm
• - Water inlet: G 1 1/4”
• - Water outlet: G 1 1/4"
• - Pre-built and water/pressure tested
• - Increased safety due to AXION face+eyewash head, AXION shower nozzle and integral flow control
• - Corrosion resistant 28 cm type 304 stainless steel bowl
• - Durable 28 cm green ABS plastic shower head
• - Reliable chrome-plated brass stay-open ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem
• - Chrome-plated brass in-line mesh strainer to prevent debris from reaching the eyewash
• - 1 1/4” hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe and fittings
• - Powder-coated cast-iron 23 cm diameter floor flange
• - Including universal safety sign
• - Wide range of options for adapting to on-site requirements