8330 AXION EN
Freestanding combination shower – all stainless steel
The Haws® all stainless steel combination safety shower 8330 AXION is the optimal solution for industrial applications where highest corrosion resistance is required. It complies to the standards EN 15154-2 and ANSI Z358.1. All components are made of stainless steel and makes this combination emergency shower extremely corrosion resistant and very rugged.
The combination emergency shower 8330 AXION comprises an AXION® overhead drench shower and an AXION face+eyewash. The eyewash is activated by a push plate and delivers reliable a compliant water jet for rinsing simultaneously eyes and face. The AXION nozzle of the drench shower is activated by a pull-down handle and delivers a soft and homogenous flow across the entire footprint. The unique AXION system eliminates the main issues of other emergency shower and eyewash systems to provide proper first aid.
• - Water flow body shower: 76 liters/minute
• - Water flow face+eye wash: 14 liters/minute
• - Dimensions (H x W x D): 2410 x 351 x 872 mm
• - Water inlet: G 1 1/4”
• - Water outlet: G 1 1/4"
• - Pre-built and water/pressure tested
• - Highest corrosion resistance as all components are made of type 304 stainless steel.
• - Increased safety due to AXION face+eyewash head, AXION shower nozzle and integral flow control
• - All components in stainless steel
• - Wide range of options for adapting to on-site requirements