Heyco-Flex™ I Liquid Tight Conduit
Flexible, Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Electrical Conduit
- Smooth inside for easier wire pulling; no hazardous sharp edges or burrs; will not damage conductors.
- Lightweight and lower installed cost.
- Integral rigid and flexible PVC construction.
- Use with nylon Heyco-Flex Connectors; Straight or Snap-in, or Sweep.
- Also use with NPT Quick Twist Fittings. Straight or Sweep.
- May also be used with Heyco’s Metallic Fittings for Liquid Tight Conduit: Straight-Thru or 90° Sweep.
- Resists corrosion, abrasion, oil, water, acid, metal shavings, and rough environments.
- Resists abuse, pull, and crushing.
- Approved for direct burial.
- Sunlight resistant.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use: HVAC Equipment, Machine Tools, Marine Equipment, Motors and Controls, Printing Equipment, Pumps, Refrigeration Equipment.
- Temperature ratings:
- 80°C (176°F) DRY
- 70°C (158°F) OIL Resistance
- 60°C (140°F) WET locations
- Passes submersion test of 70 psi.
- Voltage rating: 600V
- Mounting brackets are available.
- Order Part No. 8340, HF-28 Cutting Tool, for cutting Heyco-Flex conduit and tubing cleanly and evenly.