WIRELESS LOGGING STATION
Wireless Multi-channel Data Logger Captures Up to 105 Data Points via Bluetooth®
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The LR8410-20 is an innovative wireless logging system capable of capturing up to 105 channels of data wirelessly using Bluetooth® wireless technology.
SD Card bundled
• - Capture logging data using Bluetooth® wireless technology. Install logging modules in hard-to-reach locations (over line-of-sight distances of up to 30 meters *1 )
- (*1) The presence of obstructions may shorten this range. In addition, radio wave intensities, which are indicated with the antenna-like indicators, vary depending on units even while these units are operating in the same environment.
• - Measurement units have built-in buffer memory so that measurement data can be saved if communication is temporarily disrupted.
• - Choose an input unit based on the parameters you wish to measure (15-channel and 2-channel units are available)
• - Easily add up to 7 input units wirelessly to keep your environment free of tangled wires (for a total of up to 105 channels when using 15-channel units)
• - 100 msec simultaneous sampling across all channels using rapid scanning method
• - Quick Set guide makes configuration a breeze
• - Can receive data from LR8410 Link compatible products (Ver. 1.40 or later)
A wireless data logger that supports a variety of measurements with a diverse line of measurement units