he handheld pneumatic drum sanders with a working width of 100 mm are ideally for sanding contours and fine sanding wood, metal and plastics. The tools principle with sanding bag/drum and sleeve are usefull in machine building, mould making, stairs and enclosure construction, furniture building and plastics industry.
- A sturdy, durable and compact pneumatic drum sander (bag sander) for sanding contours and fine sanding jobs.
- The abrasive sleeve adapt optimal to curved surfaces thanks to air-filled sanding drum.
- Excellent weight-power ratio.
- Two-handed tool operation possible (GX30/30-60H and GX30/54-60H ).
- Working width of 100 mm.
- Optimized speed for sanding applications.
Power: 300 W; Speed: 3,000 / 5,400 min-1; Weight: 0.96 / 1.15 kg; Chuck: M8; Diameter Sanding sleeve: 60 mm; Connection: G 1/4"; Working Pressure: 6.3 bar