The fiber-optic cable is composed of central strength member of non-metallic material so it can be used as an indoor and outdoor cable. It has 2 to 4 tight buffered tubes for direct connector assembly. The strain relief comes with aramide yarn. The cable jacket is coated with LSFHTM and the color of the jacket that is only available is grey. The cable also features a low smoke, halogen free and self extinguishing design.
The fiber-optic cable complies to ITU G.657.A/B standard with advanced attenuation loss and it has tight bending radii support that reduces in-house deployment, even by untrained installers, for this massive deployment.
• Metal free indoor and outdoor cable
• Strain relieved with aramid yarn
• For direct connector assembly
• Tight bending radii
• Low smoke, halogen free and self-extinguishing
• Data cable in distribution network – FTTH
• Installation in indoor areas
• For horizontal and collapsed backbone cabling