Configure and monitor IO-Link devices via Bluetooth adapter
* New IO-Link Bluetooth adapter allows access to sensors via smartphone*
* Easy parameter setting and reading of process values and events of all IO-Link devices connected to the master
* ifm moneo blue available free of charge for iOS and Android
* Convenient parameter setting of many sensors thanks to graphic representation
Check and configure IO-Link sensors on the smartphone
With the Bluetooth adapter for IO-Link masters ifm offers a convenient way to read the data of the devices connected to the master and of the master itself and to adjust parameters. The process flow can be maintained by reacting to the situation without first leaving the plant and visiting the IT department. The password protection prevents unwanted tampering with the existing parameterisation.
Free app provides graphic representation
The highlight of the intuitive app, which is available free of charge for Apple and Android smartphones, is that it features graphic representation, which makes parameter setting of the TCC temperature sensor or the MVQ101 valve sensor, for example, even easier.
* The list of countries which can use this plug can be found in the Bluetooth plug’s data sheet.