1/4 - 3 Metric ton Capacity TIR trolleys are supplied as standard equipment for MLK, HLK and Palair hoists when specified. The TIR trolley may also be used as a hook-on trolley with any hoist.
- Meets ANSI B30.16 for hoisting requirements - 5:1 safety factor (minimum).
- All steel construction.
- Universal wheels fit both flat and tapered beam flanges.
- Rail sweeps are integral with the side plates.
- Cast iron wheels roll easily on permanently greased sealed bearings.
- 7 ft pendent control or 8 ft hand chain length.
- Tight turning radius.
- Standard 3 ton trolley fits 3-1/4 - 6 in. flange width, 6 ton a 4-1/4 - 7-1/4 in. flange width.
- Modular trolley frame allows conversions for hook-on, plain rigid, geared and motorized configurations in the field.
- Motorized trolley has automatic disc brake to control stopping.
- Low air consumption uses only 35 scfm for motorized version.