Carbon is a new generation connected carbon dioxide detector that also comes with ambient temperature and relative humidity sensors.
Carbon is not only a simple CO2 sensor. Thanks to its edge computing architecture and IZIAIR embedded algorithm, Carbon calculates an indoor air quality index to help you take the appropriate actions.
Carbon is also a connected push button that enables to automate actions and take control of various connected devices and services.
It is an ideal product for connected homes, residential buildings and public-access buildings (schools, nurseries, hospitals, children's centers, retirement homes, etc.).
• 3-in-1 Carbon Dioxide detector, Indoor Air Quality monitor and Push Button
• IZIAIR Indoor Air Quality Index
• A wide range of wireless protocols : Sigfox, LoRa, Enocean, Zigbee
• Wireless sensor for easy and fast installation
• Up to 10-year battery life for the product and wireless connection
• Elegantly designed detector that blends in with any decor
• Sigfox CO2 sensor connected to the first "0G" global network
• LoRa CO2 sensor connected to an operated network or to a private LoRaWAN gateway
• Zigbee sensor CO2 detector consistent with Zigbee 3.0 Protocol
• EnOcean sensor CO2 detector using EEP A5-09-04 public profile
• Measure carbon dioxide level
• Monitor aeration and ventilation systems
• Control and maintain recommended temperatures and humidity level
• Analyse Indoor Air Quality
• Improve Indoor Air Quality thanks to user recommendations and actions
• Measure and control temperature
• HVAC control