• Particulate Matter sensor
• Indoor Air Quality Monitor
• Programmable Push Button
PMi is a new generation connected Particulate Matter Sensor (PM1, PM2.5, PM10) for indoor.
It comes with temperature and humidity sensors associated with IZIAIR indoor air quality analysis algorithm.
PMi is also a connected push button that enables to automate actions and take control of various connected devices and services.
It is an ideal product for commercial, industrial and public-access buildings (schools, nurseries, hospitals, children's centers, retirement homes, etc.).
• 3-in-1 PM sensor, Indoor Air Quality monitor and Push Button
• IZIAIR Indoor Air Quality Index
• A wide range of wireless protocols: Sigfox, LoRa, Enocean, Zigbee
• Wireless sensor for easy and fast installation
• Sigfox PM sensor connected to the first "0G" global network
• LoRa PM sensor connected to an operated network or to a private LoRaWAN gateway
• Zigbee connected PM sensor consistent with Zigbee 3.0 Protocol
• EnOcean connected PM sensor
• Measure and monitor Particulate Matter level: PM1, PM2.5, PM10
• Control and maintain recommended temperatures and humidity level
• Analyse Indoor Air Quality
• Improve Indoor Air Quality thanks to user recommendations and actions
• Measure and control temperature
• HVAC control