Crossings and junctions can be implemented very easily thanks to the series 2800's ability to rotate in all directions. Used as non-driven roller rail conveyors for packing tables, assembly tables, machine tool feeders. The omnimat module is ideal for conveying softer materials, such as cardboard boxes.
For lightweight materials
For use in deep-freeze areas
For use in moist areas
• Conveying in all directions
• Easy installation
• Flexibly extendible or modifiable
• Sealed version can be used as a spacer
Crossings and switches can easily be implemented with the direction-independent turnability. Use as non-driven wheel conveyors for packing tables, assembly tables and feed to processing machines. Particularly suited for softer materials such as cardboards.
• Conveyance possible in every direction
• Corrosion-proof due to the use of stainless steel pins.
• Lateral dove tail profiles for fixed and form-fit connection; floor fastening with screw holes
• Flexible adaptability and expandability
• Different modules can be combined
• Closed version can be applied as spacer