Horizontal boring-milling centers
High rigidity and precision thanks to its thermo-symmetrical structure. It stands out for its reliability and unbeatable performance.
The TX series is one of the most recognisable symbols in the JUARISTI universe. We have a long track record of designing this type of solutions, which over the years have become one of the most sought after by our customers. This machine can successfully carry out boring and milling operations.
- Thermo-symmetric design with central head.
- Oversized cast iron structural components.
- Hydrostatic rotary table with double pinion system to eliminate blacklash.
- High-precision and high-rigidity linear guides.
- Multiple customisation and automation options.
High precision and productivity
- High-performance head guiding and efficient force distribution.
- Powerful, high-torque machining.
- Maximum dynamics thanks to a structural design optimised through the Finite Element Method (F.E.M.) and the used of direct drives (feeds up to 30 m/min).
- High-precision oil-air lubricated bearings.
- Quick return on investment.
Rigidity, robustness and long service life
Capable of machining all kinds of parts
Multifunction and automation
Very flexible customisation
Ergonomic platform and easy maintenance