A series of step motors that have been designed by JVL for use with the entire range of JVL Step Motor Drivers and Controllers. They are high torque step motors especially made for mini- and microstep operation.
Compared to the motor MST17xxx3 this motor is produced in higher quality with less mechanical and electrical tolerances making it more suitable for applications that require repetitive and uniform motors. It also offers better protections against water and use better balls bearings etc. This motor is not developed/produced in China.
• Highest torque density rating in the industry
• High torque-to-inertia for faster start and stop
• Rugged design and long life bearings
• High power, cooler running, rare-earth magnet design
• Exposed-lamination housing, optimized for high torque and smooth, accurate microstepping
• Standard NEMA17 mounting
• Facilities for encoders, double shaft, different shaft types, etc.
• Ground terminal for correct EMC shielding
• High axial and radial shaft load
• Cost-effective alternative to servo motors
• Low noise Option for planetary gearhead