KEEGUARD free standing roof edge protection works on a proven counterweight system. Recycled PVC weights provide a high visibility, non-slip secure base that does not penetrate the roof membrane. Galvanised fittings and tube deliver collective protection which ensures a safe working environment for anyone working at heights. The system complies with EN ISO 14122 Part 3 and EN 13374 Class A.
KEEGUARD is also available in a lightweight aluminium version.
- Meets the requirements of the `Working at Heights' legislation
- Provides collective protection for all roof top working
- Modular versatile construction
- Recycled PVC weights ensure no penetration of the roof membrane
-Quick and easy to install
- No welding, bending or threading on site
- No special tools or skills needed for assembly
- Savings in installation time and cost
- Recycled PVC weights are easy to handle and position, reducing installation time