KEE DOME is a modular system designed specifically to prevent falls through skylights. Sturdy recycled PVC bases lock the posts into position around the corners of a skylight and Kee Klamp® fittings and tube are used to construct a rigit frame.
The KEE DOME structure is safety compliant, remains completely free-standing and eliminates the risk of damage to the roof membrane. The system has been tested to EN 14122: pt3.
- Reliable collective safety solution
- Minimise the risk of falling through glazed areas or open hatches
- Modular system using standard components
- Recycled PVC feet do not penetrate the roof membrane
- Fits square and rectangular skylights, rooflights and domelights
- Rapid assembly around the designated area
- Designed as a permanent solution, but can be easily dismantled, moved and re-erected elsewhere