KEE WALK provides a safe, anti-slip, level walking surface for anyone who needs to access a roof in the course of their work. It provides a clear demarcation route which protects the roof surface from unnecessary damage and uniformly distributes the pedestrian load across its surface.
The product caters for flat, barrel and sloping roofs, with steps and a traverse option allowing access to be created for virtually any roof configuration from 0 to 35 degrees.
Easy assembly utilising standard components removes the need to have parts specifically manufactured off-site, making installation and specification quick and simple.
* Flexible modular system adaptable to changing roof levels
* Supplied in 3m and 1.5m standard modules
* Compliant with the test requirements of EN 516:2006 Class 1-C
* Clear on-roof demarcation to prevent roof surfaces being damaged
* Designed for modern roof types including trapezoidal profile composite or built up and standing seam metal roofs