• Piston Ø 40-100 mm
• Modern seals and guide elements
• Simple replacement of wear parts through rugged screw system
• Subsequent retrofitting and revaluation possible through unit construction system
• Rod screw thread, non-toleranced dimension, position and size of the connections etc, can be implemented according to customer preference
• Adjustable stroke-end damping
• Electronic proximity switches for end of stroke signals
• Electronic stroke measuring system available on application
• Water cooling for applications in high ambient temperatures
• Other versions available on request Hydraulic cylinders of the type series CNL are
designed as a pure bolted construction. Cylinder heads and base consist of St 52–3.
For the cylinder tubes, “seamless precision steel tubes”, in accordance with DIN 2391, are
used and a high-strength steel is used for the milled, polished and hard-chromium-plated
piston rods. The piston and piston rod are sealed with compact seals. According to service
conditions, the cylinder can be equipped completely with FKM seals.
The venting is carried out in the normal case via the line connections. On request with header and basesided ventilation bolts. In case of cylinders with endposition cushioning pressure the venting is fitted as standard. All cylinder sizes can also be equipped with an adjustable end-position cushioning pressure at both ends, when the operation conditions require it.
CNL hydraulic cylinders are available with the following features:
Double-acting with the piston rod on one side (the so-called differential cylinder), or with piston rods on both sides.