LAMBDA MINIFOR laboratory fermentor and bioreactor, ONE INSTRUMENT for:
- High density microbial fermentation (Bacteria, Yeast, Fungi)
- Batch / Fed-batch / Perfusion / Continuous cultures
- Aerobic / anaerobic fermentation
- Protein / Vaccine / Monoclonal antibody production
- Animal / Mammalian / Insect cell culture
- Controlled Stem cell culture
- Tissue Engineering
- Algal / Plant cell culture
- Universities / Life sciences & technical Schools
Based on long personal practical experience with fermentation and cell culture, we have designed an easy to use system with the capacity to measure and control all the important parameters of the biological culture.
Each fermentor should be able to work independently or be connected to a PC for advanced regulation and extensive data treatment.
Dimension: Size of an A4 paper (22 x 40 cm)
Fermentation vessels: Autoclavable vessels 0.3 L, 0.4 L, 1 L, 3 L & 7 L with the working volumes from 35 ml to 6 L.
pH (automatic regulation with high quality, variable speed peristaltic pumps)
Temperature (precise control, no hot spots)
Agitation: 0 – 20 Hz (0 – 1200 rpm)
pO2 (automatic control of DO with air flow rate)
Air flow rate (precise control with internal MASSFLOW 0 – 5 L/min)
Parameter “X”: Redox potential (ORP), Conductivity, pCO2, Chemostat, OD, etc.
Antifoam detector and controller (no expensive probe needed)
MINI-4-GAS automatic gas-mixing module (N2, air, O2, CO2, others)
Exit gas measurement (O2, CO2 and CH4)
Perfect parallel runs