LDSA, French leader, Designer and Manufacturer of the Water Jet Cutting Centre, presents its new generation of table type “WJA II” 3, 4 or 5 axis.
Heart of LDSA range, it is compatible with all the options and can evolve in time!
The assembly is driven by a latest generation CNC FANUC (No.1 Global) allowing ease of use and offering a previously unequalled level of Reliability and Precision. The very high pressure water supply (4000B – 6200B), is supplied by a BFT pump (European No. 1)
or KMT (No.1 Global).
The Human/Machine interface is customizable, like the CNC it is fully programmed internally by our Design Office, and managed under Windows 10. The system is intended to operate autonomously..
The numerous sensors allow control and remote control of the system via a computer network and via the internet.
The equipment is very compact and uses only high quality mechanical and electrical components for increased reliability.
- Unique 5-axis head concept that allows high precision 2.5D or 3D cutting while maintaining the precision and functionalities of a 2D system.
- Precise head adjustment and positioning
- Depth correction.
- Ease of use.
- Turnkey delivery of complete equipment.
- Quick on-site installation (5 days included in the price).
- MODULAR machine.
- Multi-Materials Cutting with Abrasive or without (Pure Water).
- 3, 4 or 5 axis.
- Up to 4 bridges.
- Up to 4 cutting heads per bridge. .
- Useful cutting stroke up to 18m x 6m.
- FREE and UNLIMITED training at LDSA.
- Cutting speed limited to 50m/min
- Repeatability: +/- 0.0125 mm
- Absolute precision: +/- 0,025 mm
- Cutting precision: +/- 0.05 mm