LDSA, the French leader, Designer and Manufacturer of the Water Jet Cutting Centre, presents its High Precision Model, type “LCJET III” 3 or 5 axes.
The system is based on a homogenous and user-friendly assembly which uses all the current state-of-the-art techniques.
The stainless steel and modular Housing + Chassis are well adapted to the teaching environment and environmental concerns in the workshop!
The assembly is driven by a latest generation CNC FANUC (No.1 Global) allowing ease of use and offering a previously unequalled level of Reliability and Precision. The very high pressure water supply (4000B – 6200B), is supplied by a BFT pump (European No. 1) or KMT (No.1 Global).
The Human/Machine interface is customizable, like the CNC, it is fully programmed internally by our Design Office, and managed under Windows 10. The system is intended to operate autonomously
The numerous sensors allow control and remote control of the system via a computer network and via the internet.
The equipment is very compact and uses only high quality mechanical and electrical components for increased reliability.
• - Unique 5-axis head concept that allows high precision 2.5D or 3D cutting while maintaining the precision and functionalities of a 2D system.
• - Precise head adjustment and positioning Angle correction.
• - Ease of use
• - Turnkey delivery of complete equipment Quick installation on site (2 days for the standard model included in the price).
• - MODULAR machine.
• - Multi-Materials Cutting with Abrasive or without (Pure Water) 3 or 5 axes. Up to 2 cutting heads.
• - High quality and high precision cutting.
• - Unique machine concept entirely in stainless steel, Housing + Chassis.