By incorporating state-of-the-art hardware and an on-board, touch-screen software platform, the 828 Series allows you to easily handle a wide range of sample applications. CHNS analytics and protein analysis according to Dumas with highest throughput, availability and reliability.. All 828 Series models are compatible with the S832 add-on providing independent sulfur determiation. Macro sample mass capability paired with cycle times as fast as 2.8 minutes make the 828 an ideal instrument for a diverse applications base, while delivering unparalleled sample analysis throughput.
• Maximize laboratory productivity with unmatched sample throughput
• Rapid cycle time of 2.8 minutes for added productivity on FP/CN models
• Extended reagent lifetimes optimize instrument up-time
• Easy access to common maintenance areas reduces downtime and time required for routine maintenance.
• Rugged 30-sample autoloader with optional expanded capacity for up to 120 samples maximizes lab efficiency.
• Ergonomic, operator-centered design with boom-mounted touch-screen interface
• Expanded furnace efficiency and reliability with a regent-free design