Gravimetric Screw Feeder
PowderSave-G is a gravimetric screw feeder especially designed to handle free-flowing and non-free flowing powders as well as other bulk materials.
Feeding is accurate and simple to perform. The loss-in-weight PowderSave-G is mounted on a weighing plate connected to LIAD’s controller. Simply define your desired flow rate (set point) and the controller will continuously monitor and control the material flow, automatically adjusting motor speed and the screw according to the predefined set point.
• Stainless steel screw powered by brushless DC motor or AC motor
• Screw size and motor type adapted to material properties and required flow rate
• Screw is quick-release for effortless removal and replacement
• Stainless steel agitator powered by AC motor
• Ensures constant and homogenous dispensing of material to the screw
• Available in 10, 30, 50, and 100-liter capacities
• Additional extension hopper option for other capacities
• Each model is designed with a large opening to allow fast and easy filling
• All parts that come into contact with the material are made of stainless steel
• Optional TCP/IP connection