Use method and precautions of container turnover machine
1. First adjust the turning cylinder to make the main suspension beam parallel to the ground.
2. Adjust the lifting cylinder to make the main lifting beam run above the parking position.
3. Adjust the main lifting cylinder to raise the main lifting beam to near the upper limit.
4. Park the vehicle at the specified location.
5. Lower the main lifting cylinder so that the main hanger is about 100mm away from the top of the container.
6. Adjust the longitudinal adjustment and fine adjustment cylinders to align the mortise lock with the container lifting lugs.
7. Lower the main lift cylinder so that 4 mortise locks are inserted into the container lifting lugs, and ensure that all four mortise locks are inserted in place (hydraulic control).
8. Tighten the mortise lock, pay attention to the lock pointer, the pointer is not in place, and the next operation is prohibited.
9. Raise the main lifting cylinder greater than 200mm.
10. Operate the stretch cylinder to reach the flip position.