Toggle presses only produce their full force at the end of the stroke.
Capacity: 12 kN
Stroke: 44 mm
Throat: 80 mm
Daylight: 53 mm - 230 mm
Colours: blue, yellow, white, red
- - Height adjustment of press head by threaded spindle
- - High output power with moderate input force
- - Accuracy thanks to precise ram guidance
- - Accurately machined press table with 2 tool-fixing threads
- - Highly versatile table bore
Toggle presses are used when the full force of the press is only required over a short distance at the end of the working stroke, e.g. for assembly, punching, riveting, embossing, gluing, etc.
mäder toggle presses only reach their nominal force at the end of the ram stroke, the bottom dead centre (BDC). The high working pressure of the press is achieved by means of the toggle lever mechanism with relatively little effort on the part of the operator.