- From components to turnkey system
- Customized motor test system up to 100 kW
- Dedicated motor test software
- Efficiency test according to IEC-60034
- Climate chamber tests from -40 to 150°C
- High speed application up to 100’000 rpm
- Many possibilities: torque, speed, power, efficiency, temperature, resistance, back FEM, cogging torque,...
Magtrol provides motor testing components to turnkey solutions for all your motor testing needs. Typical test benches include: dynamometers, 4-quadrant loading motors, tables, fixtures, control racks, power supplies, power analyzers, ohmmeters, and dedicated M-Test software. Other sensors can be integrated upon request.
To comply with the ever changing market requirements in the field of thermal testing, Magtrol is providing systems integrating a climate chamber to ensure real world simulations during testing. The system records motor performance in a temperature range from -40°C up to 150°C. Test sequences are executed at defined and stabilized temperature levels.
An integral component of any Magtrol Motor Test System, M-TEST software performs ramp, curve, manual, pass/fail (Go/No Go), coast locked rotor, running heating and temperature tests in a manner best suited to the overall efficiency of the test system. M-TEST has the flexibility to test a variety of motors in a multitude of configuration. The data generated from this user-friendly program can be stored, displayed and printed in tabular, graphical formats or universal data reports and is easily imported into a spreadsheet.
Need specific Motor Testing ? Do not hesitate to challenge us !