The COMBI-3BS is a continuous motion machine for plungering, labelling and assembling of open type backstop on syringes.
The version COMBI-3BSR is able to install closed and open type backstop prior plungering and labelling of the syringe.
The Model COMBI-1BS is available for backstop assembling only.
• Perfect operational repeatability;
• Easy to use;
• Minimal installation space;
• Designed to manage each component with positive logic;
• Totally customizable, with wide choice of optional units (e.g. Vision system, printing systems, feeding systems, etc);
• High flexibility and capacity to process glass or plastic syringes.
Standard constructional specifications:
• Automatic syringe loading on roller conveyor;
• Automatic loading of the plungers with elevator and roller conveyor or with vibrating feeder;
• No syringe – No plunger loaded;
• Totally parameterizable screwing unit;
• Plunger assembly control;
• External labelling unit complete with unwinder, printer lodging and rewinder of label tape;
• Label reel management and control;
• Automatic label distribution and application system;
• "Label applied" control;
• Automatic loading of backstops with elevator, sorting unit and buffer conveyor;
• No syringe – No backstop loaded;
• Backstop assembly on syringe;
• Backstop presence control on the syringe;
• "Good/reject" product sorter with motorized flap to ensure great reliability and speed;
• Automatic rejection and counting for each error with collection on external box;
• Compliant and non-compliant product unloading verification.
• Unloading and counting of compliant products on guide or by no-contact robotized systems;