circular saw / for aluminum / semi-automatic
COBRA 352 SX EVO
Circular saw blade diameter:
350 mm (14 in)
Round piece diameter:
Min.: 0 mm (0 in)
Max.: 120 mm (5 in)
COBRA 352 SX evo, semi-automatic electropneumatic sawing machine to cut aluminium and light alloys using blade with electrowelded hardmetal plates (HM).
- The machine cuts from 45° right to 45° left and the head tilts from 0° to 45° left so as to make inclined cuts.
- Sawing machine with controlled single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automatic sawing machines designed by MEP.
OPERATION: Starting the cycle by means of the relative push-button the following steps are carried out: - the vice closes and the motor starts the head goes down to execute cut motor stops head returns to top position and vice opens.
- CICLE DOWN UP : Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
- Registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
- The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
- Adjustable mechanical stops at 0° and 45° left/right to position the head quickly.
- Automatic device to lubricate the blade only when the machine is cutting.