SHARK 332-1 SXI evo, semi-automatic electro-hydraulic sawing machine , with operation also in manual and semi-automatic dynamic cycle, for cutting from 45° right to 60° left.
– Machine with controlled single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automa- tic sawing machines designed by MEP.
– Semi-automatic cycle: starting the cycle: – the vice closes and the motor starts – the head goes down to execute cut – motor stops – head returns to top position and vice opens.
– Semi-automatic dynamic cycle: lowering the head manually, so as to position it just above the material, the semi-automatic cycle starts by pressing trigger switch on handle.
– CYCLE DOWN UP : Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm.
– Low voltage soft keyboard, in polyester, with thermo-shaped buttons, with tactile feeling and sound signal when operating.
– Display for the following messages: Diagnostic + Allarms (cause description). + Input and output status. + Cut counting. + Time spent for the cut made. + Blade motor absorption. + Blade tension. + Blade speed. + Numeric displaying of the head position.
– Control handle of the manual cycle at 24 V, IP55.
– Program with several special cutting cycles.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.