band saw / for metals / electro-hydraulic / horizontal
SHARK 281 SXI EVO
electro-hydraulic, horizontal, automatic, semi-automatic
Round piece diameter:
Max.: 250 mm (10 in)
Min.: 0 mm (0 in)
SHARK 281 SXI evo, semi-automatic, electro-hydraulic band sawing machine for cutting from 0° to +60°.
- Machine with controlled single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automatic sawing machines designed by MEP.
OPERATION: starting the cycle by means of the relative push-button, the following steps are carried out: - the vice closes and the motor starts – the head goes down to execute cut – motor stops – head returns to top position and vice opens.
- Standard machine with operation in semi-automatic cycle only, that can be ordered with additional cutting cycles upon request (OPTIONAL): manual and semi-automatic dynamic cycle (semi-automatic dynamic cycle: lowering the head manually, so as to position it just above the material, the semi-automatic cycle starts by pressing trigger switch on handle).
- CYCLE DOWN UP : Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
- Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
- Double band rotation speed (36/72 m/min) with possibility of ordering the sawing machine with electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed (from 15 to 100 m/min).
- The limits of the head stroke are programmed through the console, depending on the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
- Manually-operated blade tensioning through electronic transducer, with displaying.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.