Micros MC50 binocular microscope has been developed for routine laboratory applications and now enters the market with a new design and a substantially upgraded optical system. Based on a sturdy construction, you get a solid and attractive instrument with long durability at a very interesting price-performance ratio.
Researchers and explorers, tall and small, will come to cherish the ergonomic arrangement of the operating controls, the DIN standard ACHRO optics or respectively Infinitive Plan optics which guarantee strain free work and a unique quality of illumination.
• MC50 Body with 6V20W Halogen for 220V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz
or alternatively energy saving LED lamp
• Quadruple ball-bearing nosepiece
• Double layer specimen stage with right-handed mechanical stage
• Compensation binocular head, 30° inclined, 360° rotatable
• Eyepieces WF10x/18 Widefield
• Objectives ACHRO 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x respectively ICO Plan Infinitiv optic with model MCX50
• Abbé Brightfield condenser, n.A. 1.25 with integrated Iris diaphragm and filter tray