Semi-automatic vision machines Quick Scope
Compact and economical, these dimensional measurement systems are designed for quick and easy manual measurement of isolated parts (e.g. tooling).
They can also be used for observation thanks to their color sensor and video image capture.
These machines are called "Semi-automatic" because the detection, lighting and zoom are automatic. In addition, the operator is guided at each movement during the execution of a measurement sequence.
OPTICS: Motorized Indexed Zoom
The Quick Scope system is equipped with a motorized optical zoom. These models include automatic management of zoom, light intensity and pixel size without recalibration.
Motorized Z-axis: height or plane measurement via ultra-fast autofocus tools.
- Ultra-fast height measurement
- Automatic focus (Auto-focus)
- Measure minute details with Zoom (7X and 8 magnification ranges)
- Reveals hard-to-see edges (optimal contrast)
- Interchangeable lenses
- Multiple LED illuminators available (including a segmented ring light per quarter)
- Backlight (LED)
- Episcopic (LED)
- Ring light segmented by quarter (LED)
- Large screen display makes it easy to perform detailed operations
- Simple toolbars with quick access to basic functions
- Detection tools for all targets
- One-click edge detection
- Suppression of the influence of burrs
- Profile tolerance also supported
- Easy" and "Pro" mode for every operator, both experienced and beginner