Multidirectional transfer platform to handle heavy maintenance tools on an offshore platform.
This multidirectional transfer platform is specially designed to work on an offshore platform:
- It is waterproof thanks to its IP 66 design of all electrical component
- It has junction boxes, main electrical cabinet, bolts, nuts and cable glands in SS316L
- It has a special painting cycle certified C5-M and inspected by a NACE certified inspector
- It has a very compact design
- It can travel in any direction (side movement, turn on itself, diagonal movement, compass movement,…) in order to easily move in the offshore platform narrow spaces
The multidirectional transfer platform is equipped with a special trolley to easily change the battery without any crane.
The loading deck of this multidirectional transfer platform is covered with plywood suitable for marine environment.
12 tonnes – 2.500 x 1.500 mm
Capacity: 12 ton
Steering: multidirectional (90°, carousel, diagonal, compass, …)
Power supply: battery
Drive motors: AC motors
Steering motors: AC motors
Dimensions: 2.500 x 1.500 mm
Travel speed: 30 m/min with full load
Battery life: 3 hours continuous operation
Command: radio remote controller
On request: ATEX / IEC Ex conform