• LRP nuts are used wherever heavy duty clamping for ball bearings is required.
• Larger nuts, symetrical clamping springs and bigger screws ensure an increased unlocking torque as well as a much stronger resistance to axial load stress.
• The contact surface perpendicular to the threaded side allows the adjusting and securing
of all types of bearings as well as other mechanical elements requiring very precise
• Material: High elastic limit steel
• Peripheral notches: 4 x 90°
• To ensure squareness and minimum run-out of the nuts and rings, all threading and contact face machining operations are performed in one setting.
• Grub screw: Hc type with dog-point tip 14.9
• Standard manufacturing:
- 4H class precision threading
- Right-hand thread
- Fine-ground contact face
- Marquing on the opposite side
- Black oxide
• Other versions are also available upon request:
- Fine-ground threads
- Left-hand thread
- Other sizes
- Other materials