Palm switches for the command and control of both DC and AC circuits are designed for energetic or emergency use.
The particularly careful and ergonomic design allows them to be pushed even when wearing work gloves or using other parts of the body such as elbow, shoulder, knee and foot. Moreover its dome shape prevents clothing, hair or other elements from being caught up. Made from shockproof thermoplastic resin, with stainless steel parts, they can be installed in particularly damp or corrosive atmospheric environments where there is the risk of electrostatic discharge. The illuminated palm switches are provided with a lamp fitted onto shock absorbers to safeguard it when used in particularly severe environments or with strong vibrations.
The palm switches are available with illuminated dome or mushroom buttons and illuminated enclosure
* Switching function: momentary or latching
* The version without enclosure is suitable for wall-mounting
* Size of palm switch without enclosure: 75x112x48mm width
* Size of palm switch with enclosure: 75x112x93mm width
* Certifications: CE, UL, CSA