Industrial keyboard with 50mm laser trackball
- IP65 sealing
- 105 short travel switches with low pressure
- Positive tactile feedback
- Integrated 50 mm laser waterproof trackball
- Removable trackball for easy maintenance
- Robust steel enclosure
The KSTL105 keyboard uses short travel switches with low pressure and positive tactile feedback for convenient fast data entry. The keyboard features an integrated removable 50mm trackball. The fields of industrial applications are very wide; indoor- and outdoor where a higher input speed is required while maintaining outstanding sealing characteristics.
The PS/2 keyboards are supplied with two 1,6 m long shielded straight cable ended with 6 pin mini DIN plugs. The USB versions are supplied with one 1,6m long shielded straight cable ended by a USB type A connector.
• Integrated 50 mm waterproof trackball with removable ball.
• Short travel switches of 0,3 mm with low pressure of 2.55N for increased speed typing
• Positive tactile feedback and key embossing
• Optimum legending colour scheme and contrast
• User-friendly layout with separate numerical-, control- and function keypads