The electrically operated OMAX Motorized Z-Axis provides precise nozzle positioning. The powerful combination of the Motorized Z-Axis and the Precision Optical Locator provides precision jet machining of pre-machined parts, such as die-stripper plates.
Benefits & Features
• 8-3/4" Travel in Z direction
• Controller pre-programmable, automatic stand-off distance to insure proper nozzle height off of work piece
• Jog up/down at user settable speeds and distance
• Manual controls to move specific amounts
• Heads-up traversing to avoid obstacles
• "Move all up" command to quickly move nozzle out of the way after a tool path has completed
• Can be pre-programmed using OMAX 3-D Path Editor Software to follow vertical contours of parts and avoid obstacles. Maximum programmable slope is 60 degrees when contour following.
• Can be programmed by most other CAD/CAM software through custom post processor