This settling tank efficiently cleans overflow water from the Catcher Tank for required recycling through a Closed Loop System or for sanitary disposal down the drain.
When water enters the OMAX Laminar Filter, an ideal gravitational filtering cycle begins in the unit. The accessory contains modular trays of angled laminar plates to capture smaller, lightweight particles during the natural settling process. Sediment collects at the bottom of the tank while clean water can exit to a Closed Loop System or disposal drain. The Laminar Filter is also effectively designed for routine sediment cleaning.
Benefits & Features
• Water returning to a Closed Loop System is cleaner, extending the life of the CLS filter
• Laminar water flow efficiently removes finer particles from water
• Easier to clean unlike other settling tanks or bag inserts
• Offers a means to comply with regional waste disposal regulations
• Low operating cost: no expensive filters or bags to replace
• Available for both OMAX JetMachining Centers and MAXIEM JetCutting Centers
• Standard Catcher Tank hose fits directly to the Laminar Filter
• Modules of angled plates create laminar water flow to filter particles
• Submersible sediment pump with ground fault circuit interrupter moves sediment laden water to a Dump Hopper or Catcher Tank
• Custom rake included for pulling sediment to pump during cleaning