Purpose and equipment
A newly patented multistage system of dough sheeting is applied in the dumpling making machine AP310 Pro. Dough sheeting process has become more gradual-two stage. It excludes dough mixing and tear which significantly improves dough elasticity and diminishes additional dough heating.
Max speed, kg/hour, up to: 400
Number of molding rows: 3-4
Accuracy, g: ±15
Product weight, g: 2-25
Power supply: 3 phases, 380V, 50 Hz
Installed power, kW: 1,1 (without pump)
Dimensions (LxWxH), no more, mm: 710x750х1160
Weight, no more, kg: 380
Replaceable molding drums
Stuffing pumps: screw-type, gear-type, vane-type
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable speed;
- Touch screen with cutting edge control program;
- Min. dough cut-offs might be reused for the next production lot;
- Stuffed pasta making machine is an assembled unit based on a frame;
- Details and components in contact with food are made of the materials approved to use in food industry;
- Details in contact with food are easy to remove for cleaning and sanitation. Ergonomical design of control location and hoppers;
- High quality gears and frequency converters-the production of Germany;
- Dough sheeting speed is adjusted by a tension sensor;
- Oil-bath lubrication of gears.
Principle of operation
Ready dough is fed to the receiving hopper where it is taken by a pair of toothed rollers. Formed dough stripe is fed to the sheeting unit where it is rolled to be two thin stripes going further to the molding drums.