Three models operate at flow rates of 160 ml/min, 250 ml/min and 500 ml/min.
The Parker domnick hunter H high purity hydrogen gas generators offer the optimum combination of safe operation, reliability and performance.
Utilising field proven PEM cell technology, hydrogen is produced on demand from deionised water and electricity, at low pressure and with minimal stored volume. Innovative control software allows unrivalled operational safety and reliability.
The H generators ideally supply fuel gas to all known GC combustion detectors used in today’s laboratory workflows. Three models operate at flow rates; 160 ml/min, 250 ml/min and 500 ml/min.
Hydrogen generators are available with Remote Networking software. Remote Networking software allows up to 27 hydrogen generators to be actively controlled from one central PC, and facilitates true cascading capabilities.
Features / Benefits:
• Eliminate dangerous hydrogen cylinders from the work place
• Simple to install and operate
• Compact, reliable with minimal maintenance
• Produces a continuous supply of 99.9995% pure hydrogen at up to 6.9 bar
• 2 year standard cell warranty
• Optional automatic water fill and remote networking capability