ultra high-purity hydrogen gas generator / laboratory / for gas chromatography / compact
for gas chromatography, compact
0.16 l/min, 0.25 l/min, 1.1 l/min (0.042 us gal/min)
6.89 bar (99.93 psi)
Four models operate at flow rates of 160 ml/min, 250 ml/min, 500 ml/min and 1100 ml/min.
The Parker domnick hunter H-MD ultra high purity hydrogen gas generators offer the optimum combination of safe operation, reliability, performance and low cost of ownership.
Utilising field proven PEM cell technology, hydrogen is produced on demand from deionised water and electricity, at low pressure and with minimal stored volume. Innovative control software allows unrivalled operational safety and reliability.
The H-MD generators ideally supply GC and GC/MS carrier gas, in addition to all known combustion detectors that are routinely used in today’s laboratory workflows. Four models operate at flow rates; 160 ml/min, 250 ml/min, 500 ml/min and 1100 ml/min.
Hydrogen generators are available with Remote Networking software. Remote Networking software allows up to 27 hydrogen generators to be actively controlled from one central PC, and facilitates true cascading capabilities.
Features / Benefits:
• Eliminate dangerous hydrogen cylinders from the work place
• Simple to install and operate
• Compact, reliable with minimal maintenance
• Produces a continuous supply of 99.99995% pure hydrogen up to 1,100 ml/min and 6.9 bar
• 2 year standard cell warranty
• Optional automatic water fill and remote networking capability