The Sporlan Type XSP series solenoid valves used as secondary coolant CO2 valves are normally-closed type, in which the valve opens when the coil is energized, and closes when the coil is de-energized. The valves are brass bar stock. They have extended copper connections. For refrigeration applications it is important to use system capacity, refrigerant, type of fluid, temperature and pressures. It is not recommended to size by line size. Refer to literature or selection program for capacity data. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance.
Features and Benefits:
• Class F coils
• The XSP series direct acting and hermetic.
• It has extended copper connections.
• Synthetic seating material for tight closing at lower pressure drop
• Maximum working pressure for the XSP valves is 700 psi (48 bar)
• Refrigeration – Cases, Freezers, Walkin units, Self-contained units