OPCARD 2.2 is a complete ultrasonic testing device, suitable for all ultrasonic measurements and due to many additional digital inputs/outputs and internal processor it can be used as a controller for more complicated devices.
The card can work together with devices like multiplexers or scanners.
Opcard 2.2 can work in sequence mode. It has the possibility to store up to 1024 sets of settings. So parameters can be switched very fast for every next data acquisition. The system allows to buffer many acquisitions in internal memory and forward a whole packet of data to control application. In this way, the high throughput of data reading from the device is obtained.
The card has an implemented one channel pulser & receiver and can be used with one or with two transducers (one is sending, and the second one receiving).
- Low noise preamplifier (0.74 nV/√(Hz))
- High gain up to +89 dB
- Switchable analog filters
- Support fast TGC (time gain compensation)
- 2 analog signal inputs PE and TT
- Input attenuator (-20dB)
- Input Impedance 50 Ohm, 10pF
- 10bit A/D Converter
- 100MHz sampling frequency, 8bit sample
- Up to 512k x 16bit samples memory
- Delay settings up to 65535 sample periods
- various triggering mode
- Data transfer speed - up to 132MB/s
- Expansion Connector for extra functions daughter-board
- interfaces (RS232, RS485, SPI, I2C)
- Standard PCI short card (174.63mm x 106.68mm)
- BNC or Lemo analog connectors
- DB15 connector for I/O and power lines
- weight: 175g