Industrial Desktop laser system for high demands
Sturdy steel housing with generous working space for a wide range of applications.
Basic system characteristics
• Laser Class 1 through closed housing
• Large working area (490 x 285 x 200 mm)
• High table loads possible due to direct load absorption
• NC-controlled z-axis for automatic adjustment to different workpiece heights
• Modular design also allows the integration of a conveyor belt for series marking
• Door with generous laser protection window
• Label field 150 x 150 mm
LG 100 Desktop Laser System
The PENTEQ Desktop laser System LG100 is a compact and user-optimised system of laser Class 1 for the economic labelling of workpieces from different materials such as: steel, stainless steel, aluminium, anodized aluminium, brass and numerous Plastics.
Simple and reliable technology
The main focus of the development of the LG Desktop Laser system was the coverage of a wide range of applications with small dimensions at the same time.
The construction allows loading with heavier workpieces and is therefore also optimal for the Tool Suitable
Rugged Industrial Design:
The robust and powder-coated steel construction of the protective cabin is designed as the overall system for long-term industrial use.
All components required for operation are included in the basic version.
The system was specially designed for easy operation without prior knowledge.
For example, the desired label contents can be called up automatically by scanning barcodes or QR codes.
The modular concept also enables the integration of a conveyor belt for automatic part manipulation.